Thursday 2 February 2012

Chuffed Charity Clothes

I happened to stumble into a small charity shop in Derby and I found the "Kitchiest" jumper ever. Its a size 14, 100% cotton, rose printed jumper with inset pockets and elasticated cuffs.


I have always been inspired by baggy T-shirts and jumpers so when I saw this vintage print on an over sized jumper, my eyes grew big and my heart melted, I must have it I heard my self say....at only £3.00 I thought...."great, Fern Cotton will be jealous".


Miss Cotton has been sighted on various occasions wearing "over-sized" jumpers and concert T-shirts. Her style has always inspired me, She has a music festival inspired look to the outfits she throws together, with boots and socks she looks ready to rock out...after all she is a radio personality.












I threw on some boots, socks, geek glasses and worn denim style shorts, followed by the jumper and I was ready for the day ahead.


2 comments: